An Amazon Wish List is a feature on the Amazon website that allows users to create and share lists of items they would like to purchase or receive as gifts. To create a Wish List, a user must have an Amazon account and be signed in.
Here is how Amazon Wish Lists work:
- To create a Wish List, go to the Amazon website and sign in to your account.
- Click on the “Account & Lists” dropdown menu in the top right corner of the homepage, and select “Your Lists” from the dropdown menu.
- On the Your Lists page, click the “Create a List” button.
- Choose a name for your list and select the “Wish List” option. You can also choose to make your list private or public.
- Start adding items to your Wish List by searching for them on the Amazon website and clicking the “Add to List” button on the product page.
- To share your Wish List with others, click the “Share” button next to the list’s name on the Your Lists page. You can then copy the link to your Wish List and send it to anyone you’d like to share it with.
You can also add items to your Wish List from other websites by using the “Add to Wish List” button on the Amazon browser extension or by using the “Add to Wish List” option on the Amazon app.
If you receive a gift from your Wish List, the sender will receive a notification that the item has been shipped, and you will receive a notification when the item is delivered. If the item is a surprise, the sender can choose to keep the gift a secret until it’s delivered.
Amazon Wish Lists are a convenient way to keep track of items you’d like to purchase or receive as gifts, and to share your wishlist with others.