To become an authorized reseller on Amazon, you will need to follow these steps:
- Create an Amazon seller account: If you don’t already have one, you’ll need to create a seller account on Amazon. You can do this by visiting the Amazon Services homepage and clicking on the “Sell on Amazon” button.
- Choose your selling plan: Amazon offers two selling plans: the Individual plan and the Professional plan. The Individual plan is best for those who plan to sell fewer than 40 items per month, while the Professional plan is better for those who plan to sell more.
- Set up your seller account: Once you’ve chosen your selling plan, you’ll need to set up your seller account by providing some basic information about yourself and your business. This includes your contact information, billing information, and tax information.
- Find products to sell: To become an authorized reseller on Amazon, you’ll need to find products to sell. This can be done through a variety of methods, including sourcing products from manufacturers or wholesalers, or finding products to sell through online marketplaces like eBay or Craigslist.
- Get approval to sell the products: Once you’ve found products that you want to sell, you’ll need to get approval from the manufacturer or distributor to sell their products on Amazon. This is known as becoming an “authorized reseller.”
- Create listings for your products: Once you have approval to sell the products, you’ll need to create listings for them on Amazon. This involves providing product details, such as the product name, description, and price, as well as uploading product images and choosing the appropriate product categories.
- Fulfill orders: When an order is placed for one of your products, you’ll need to fulfill it by shipping the product to the customer. You can choose to do this yourself or use Amazon’s fulfillment services to handle it for you.
By following these steps, you can become an authorized reseller on Amazon and start selling products to customers all around the world.