To remove a phone number from your Amazon account, follow these steps:
- Go to Amazon’s website and sign in to your account.
- Click on the “Accounts & Lists” drop-down menu in the top right corner of the page, and then select “Your Account” from the list.
- Under the “Personalization” section, click on the “Your Personalization” link.
- Scroll down to the “Phone Numbers” section, and click on the “Edit” button next to the phone number you want to remove.
- In the “Edit Phone Number” window, click on the “Delete” button.
- Confirm that you want to delete the phone number by clicking on the “Delete” button in the pop-up window.
After completing these steps, the phone number will be removed from your Amazon account.