To reset your Walmart One account, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Walmart One website (https://www.walmartone.com/) and click on the “Sign In” button in the top right corner of the page.
- On the login page, click on the “Forgot your User ID or Password?” link.
- You will be taken to a page where you can enter your email address or phone number associated with your account. Enter this information and click on the “Send” button.
- You will receive an email or text message with instructions on how to reset your password. Follow these instructions to reset your password.
- Once you have reset your password, you should be able to log in to your Walmart One account using your new password.
If you are unable to reset your password using these steps, you may need to contact Walmart One customer service for assistance. You can do this by calling the Walmart One hotline at 1-800-421-1362 or by visiting a Walmart store and speaking with a customer service representative.