If you want to start selling products on Amazon as a third-party seller, you’ll need to create an Amazon seller account. Here’s a guide on how to do that:
- Go to the Amazon seller homepage (https://www.amazon.com/gp/seller-account/home).
- Click on the “Start selling” button.
- Follow the prompts to create your seller account. You’ll need to enter your name, email address, and a password, as well as agree to the seller agreement.
- Choose your seller plan. Amazon offers two plans: the Individual plan, which is best for sellers who plan to sell a low volume of products, and the Professional plan, which is best for sellers who plan to sell a high volume of products. The Individual plan costs $0.99 per sale, while the Professional plan costs $39.99 per month.
- Set up your payment method. You’ll need to enter your bank account information or link a credit card to your account in order to receive payments from Amazon.
- Set up your account details. This includes entering your address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Verify your identity. Amazon may ask you to verify your identity by providing a valid government-issued ID or other documentation.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll be able to start selling products on Amazon. Keep in mind that you’ll need to follow Amazon’s rules and guidelines for sellers, which can be found in the seller agreement and on the Amazon seller homepage. You’ll also need to ensure that you have the necessary permissions and licenses to sell the products you want to offer on the platform.